CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

UNEXPECTED SURPRISE!!!

We have been so busy this last month and a half! After showing our condo many many times, it finally is SOLD!!! What a relief this has been. It is no fun cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning and then having to get rid of three kids and a dog. Thanks to my great friends for the help. Eric spent two long weeks up in Northern Sask. for school. So the kids and I headed home for two 1/2 weeks. Thanks Mom and Dad I know we over stayed our welcome but we really appreciated it.

Then off to Cranbrook to find a house! After two long days of seeing house after house we finally made an offer!!! YAY. I never new that it was so hard to find a five bedroom house...Yes that's right we have to make room for our UNEXPECTED SURPRISE coming early October.

So we move May 1st to Cranbrook, BC. I will be sad to move away from Saskatoon and especially good friends, but we are lucky to be moving close to other good friends. We are excited for warmer weather, and to finally start paying off the debt we have accumulated over the past 7 years.

20 comments:

Brianne said...

Congrats on your surprize! I can't believe your on to #4, that is awesome. I think.

I totally understand about cleaning cleaning and more cleaning to get your house ready for showings. Especially with 3 kids. I just hope we can sell ours like you did. Congrats again!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Brett just talked to Eric on the phone and I don't think that he mentioned this surprise.

Congrats!!!!!!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Also I am glad to hear that you will be so close to our house. You are just up the street.

And I am glad that I only have to wait a month for you guys to be out there after we move there. We can explore cranny together.

Jackie S. said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations guys! I guess I should say, congrats on surprise #4 and also on finding a house!!Woohoo!!

Life as a Kenessey said...

YEAH for babies(especially the gorgeous ones you make)....welcome to Beautiful British Columbia...that's SO EXCITING!!!

PS my word verification word was MANIAC...LOL!!!

Debbie Jo said...

Jen!!! YAY for a new chapter in your life! How exciting! I'm so happy to hear your good news of finding a new place to live, closer to home, AND a new addition.

krystyn said...

Jen! congrats! i have to laugh...Mrs. "I'm not having anymore kids...and i'm selling all my stuff!" Funny how life works! thats exciting about finding a place...sad that everyone's leaving:(

GENEIL said...

Well, now that the word is out can I tell Mitch??? :) MAY is right around the corner. We drive right through Cranbrook every time we come north so hopefully I will get to see your new house!

The Coopers said...

Wow! That is awesome, i am so excited for you guys! ALso congrats on selling your place, i am sure that is a nice relief...

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness! That's a HUGE yet such a great surprise. Wish you were moving out here but glad you will be in Cranbrook with everyone else. :)

Rayanna Hogg said...

Congrats!! That is great you sold you house and are having another little one!! Too bad your moving, Christa sure will miss you.

missLaura said...

CONGRATS! That is very exciting Jen. At least you can move before you are too big. Hope you're feeling ok.

ec said...

finally! i've been dying to tell somebody.

you're going to do great with 4! congrats!

Karen said...

Congrats! I can't believe how time goes by. its seems like yesterday we were pregnant with ben & walker together! maybe it'll be a boy so that walker can have a little brother to play with. congrats on selling the house

stone's eye view said...

Congrats. Wow. 4 kids!! I am glad you will be settled into Wildwood 2nd ward by then.

Lindy said...

Congrats!

nate said...

wow! congrats to you guys on everything - baby, sold your condo, getting a new house. awesome!

nate said...

that last comment was me, lanni. i guess i was signed in under nate. but i'm sure he agrees. hehe.

Erin said...

congrats on your new surprise! how exciting!!!

Kevin and Amy Ledding said...

This makes me want to cry...... cry for how happy I am for you guys, being settled finding a house!
Then cry for me..... I will miss you.