CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter!

Here are a couple pictures from our easter egg hunt! Walker showing off his chocolate. I couldn't get him to look at me he was too happy. Duke in the background loved it. The girls and Rueger with all there eggs. This was like the first nice day so the kids were just happy to be outside. Ry and Taya are going to miss Rueger and Briggs (not in the picture). These kids have grown up together so it is going to be sad when we will be 6 hours apart.



3 comments:

Life as a Kenessey said...

Your kids are so SUPER CUTE!!!

GENEIL said...

Ok, I just looked at the pics of your house and I am repeating to myself "Thou shalt not covet, thou shalt not covet!"....it's not working! J/K I am so happy for you! Your kids are going to LOVE that yard!

ec said...

jen! we miss you. i hope you're settling in and loving the warmth.

drop me a line with your phone number when you have a chance ....