CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

School Starts SOON!!!

Summer has gone by so quickly! I am however looking forward to a school starting in the fall, and of course ending this extremely long pregnancy. We are down to the last month!!! Not sure how it will be with four kids. Rylee will be in Grade One and is very excited. Rylee and Taya are both starting gymnastics and Rylee is starting her second year of piano. We are hopefully going to wean Walker from ME and his blanket!!! Potty training is on hold for now, since he wants nothing to do with the potty. I need Geniel to take him for a week. (I would pay good money too!!!) Eric has been loving work, I have been loving the pay checks! It is hard to believe while you are in school that you will actually get paid one day. So we are working on paying off all the loans! We are loving Cranbrook, besides the fact there is no shopping, but I have been finding ways around it. Eric is currently looking for a truck, he quoted "I deserve it! I have been driving a mini van, and riding a bus for the last 7 years" yes you do deserve it. I hope he finds his Man truck soon!!!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Congrats on everything: soon-to-come baby, dr. nelson, and a fun summer with cute kids! I love keeping up with people through blogs.

Kevin and Amy Ledding said...

Miss you. I sure wish you were comin' out with everybody. A girls weekend i think is a must.....maybe some place hot?! Good luck with these last few weeks, sure wish I could be out there to help you out!

ec said...

holy updates! where have i been? oh, right ... i have a newborn.

loved seeing all your pictures ... the girls miss your girls, and i miss you. so excited for your baby and hope i can meet her soon!

GENEIL said...

FRIEND!!! How are you? I have the exact same hair as you right now. (Judging from the pic at Eric's grad) People would ask us even more if we were sisters! I even have a belly to match yours...NO I AM NOT prego...just had a lot of ice cream this summer! I would take walker for you any time!!! I hate to tell you this but my mom (who had 9 kids) said girls- you can potty train when they are 2. Boys- you can start when they turn 2 and they will be trained after they turn 3 or you can wait till they turn 3 and potty train them fast. I miss ya tons! Come meet me at DQ in Lethbridge!

ec said...

i hear you have a baby! i'm so excited to see her ... i want pictures! when you're feeling up to it of course.

congrats, and i'll talk to you soon.