CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Grandma Great!


Great Grandma Schaffer passed away on May 23rd. The kids and I packed up and made the 7 hour drive just the four of us. Eric still had two out of his eleven finals to write so he flew home for the funeral. I am sad that Grandma passed on, but I know that she is finally happy with Grandpa. I am so thankful for the knowledge and testimony I have of eternal families. We are so lucky to have the Gospel in our lives. It was fun to see my sister's, nieces, nephews, & all those cousins!!! Who ever thought with this many people we would get a good picture.

Grandpa and Grandma look so happy to be surrounded by all those cute Grand kids! I don't why Grandpa always insists that the parents have to come with their children to visit.

1 comments:

ec said...

jen. i can't get over how alike you and all your sisters look.

we need to play soon. i've been lazy and have been running at 9 with darren. i'm a baby.

talk to you soon.