CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

MILESTONES

This last month has been really crazy so here is out update. Eric is finally done and yes passed third year of Dental School. Congrats! One more year it seems so far away but I know that time will fly by so we will enjoy our last summer as students. Rylee has one week left of Kindergarden, she loved school and I am sure she will miss it over the summer. Taya is counting down the days till she can start preschool and dance in the fall. Walker well he still just sits! And we think that crawling is still not in the near future. He did graduate and finally got his own room, which means that eric's office is now in a corner of our bedroom. On a postive note Walker is sleeping way better!!! I am keeping busy with YW's, picking up a few shifts on peds so we aren't solely living on debt, doing all that mom stuff (you think with a extra set of hands around the house that my load would seem lighter???), and running!!! I ran 14km's last monday thanks to the encouragement of my running partners. I am going to miss my personal traniner and spin buddy who is moving in two weeks, hopefully I can still stay motivated.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

YEAH for running 14kms. are you training for something? My friend and i are running the long beach CA 1/2 marathon. Trust me your last year will fly by especially after Christmas and then you'll get to join the real world....some days i wish we were still students! Your kids are adorable and you look GREAT like usual.

missLaura said...

14 km? Holy cow Jen, that is awesome! Good for you!

lanni said...

congrats on all your milestones! 3years of dental school down - so awesome. and way to go on the running... i'm working my way up to a 15k, but you have quite a head start on me! and as always, your kids are adorable.

The Coopers said...

Good for you Jen.. 14km in one day way to go.. me and Jer just picked up running again and have been doing 5 km almost daily now for 2 weeks.. i cant imagine ever being in that good of shape to not die running 14km..