CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

We had a busy couple of weeks! It as fun to have Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Christie come out for a visit. Kent, Meagan, and Jayden even came down for Thanksgiving dinner. I am currently serving in the YW's in our ward and also working on my YW recongintion award again, so I have decided to learn how to sew. (I know mom you tried to teach me homemaking skills while I was at home but I wasn't interested). I completed my first project thanks to a couple of friends. I will be starting a quilting class on Tuesday and I am super excited. I hope that it will go okay!

Walker is almost thirteen months and has started walking. It is really fun to watch he learn as he becomes more confident. He is so proud of himself and he has his own cheerleading squad. (Ry and Taya).

As the colder weather approaches we are counting down the days until christmas. We are breaking tradition this Christmas and going to Hawaii. The girls have been saving spare change for months and there piggy bank is almost full. I am not looking forward to the plane ride with a 15month old, but I am sure the beach will be worth it. We are excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Schaffer, Aunt Leah, Aunt Ash and Ryker.

And thanks to Aunt Rach and Uncle Mark when we get home there will be two puppies ready to come home with us!!! (SHHH the girls don't know). They think we are getting them in the spring when Eric graduates. Thanks guys for the early arrivals!!! (LOL)

3 comments:

Life as a Kenessey said...

Hi Jen, Don't know if you remember me but I am Christy Longacre's cousin...I stubbled onto your blog off of Debbie Jo's blog..thought you were other "Nelson" I knew.. anyhow you have a gorgeous family and your blog is adorable.

Just had to say hi...so that I wasn't a Cyber creep!!

Krista

Life as a Kenessey said...

WOW...Cranbrook eh??? My sister and her husband still own a house there...they LOVED living there. There is so much to do during the summer there...We live 45 min outside of Vancouver(I love the city...so fun)...My husband and I work for the gov't and hope to be blessed with more kids soon (I want atleast 4) We love BC it is SO GORGEOUS here... Dental school, that is awesome...I vaguely remember eric (not sure why, perhaps he was friends with Christy??!!) anyhow I hope that you love BC and Atleast Cranbrook isn't that far from your family in Cardston! I miss Southern Alberta ALOT...but my hubby says he'd never move there, he loves the mountains, fishing and hiking too much. I am planning a trip out to Lethbridge in the Spring... I still keep in touch with Andrea Leavitt (Klain) so I am going to stay with her for a bit!! You look so GREAT!!

Debbie Jo said...

I can't believe that Walker is already walking!!! Woah, where did the time go?! Christmas in Hawaii,you bum! I wanna go!

When is Eric done his schooling?