CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Newest Edition...SHHH!

So Eric and the girls long awaited puppy is finally here! He did arrive a few months before planned. I was kinda hopeing that it would be after we moved in the spring, but when do things always go as planned. Mark and Rach took in Bear for us two years ago and ever since then Ry and Taya have talked about these puppies. They don't actually know that they are finally here. So don't tell!!! What a way to top off a Christmas in Hawaii then coming home to a cute puppy.

Eric has picked the Male puppy, and here he is. Sooo cute I hope I still feel that way when he is peeing on my floor, needing to go for walks in -40 weather, and all the other joys a puppy will bring. (I am not a dog person.) I must not of clarified this before I married Eric. The girls were discussing names for the dog the other day (not knowing that he is going to become a reality soon) Rylee decided that she would pick the last name and Taya the first. Rylee chose Nelson for the last, which is very appropriate. Taya was not in agreeance with Nelson, but decided that Lassa would be the first. After arguing for a few minutes they decided that instead the name would be Dora Explora!!! I laughed and said sure just run that by your Dad. I was telling Eric about the conversation he then said you know that the dog is a boy. So good luck with that hun!!!
Here is a picture of the belly up!!!


8 comments:

Christy said...

I want to be the first to say, CONGRATS Nelson Family ! You can pass on the congrats to the kids when the time is right, of course...lol. What a cute addition ! Ask the girls if I can pick out the middle name ?

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Just one puppy? I thought you were getting two?

He is adorable!

Jackie S. said...

Ohhhh... that will be soo fun. What kind of puppy is it? And a Christmas in Hawaii.... I am soooo jealous. :)

Jen said...

It is a patterdale terrior!

lanni said...

aaah! those puppies are so cute - jen, how could you not love it? you will... if not, send it on down here. we'll take him off your hands.

Lindy said...

That puppy looks absolutely delicious!

ec said...

ooh. i want one.

ec said...

jen.

i'm the lamest friend ever and i didn't wish you a happy birthday yesterday when i talked to you on the phone a bazillion times ... even though i knew it was.

so just know i didn't forget .... and i'll talk to you soon!

enjoy your company!