CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Believe it or Not...

Believe it or not but this is only 4 weeks worth of Growth. This kid's hair is way more high maintenance than both of my girls. I usually take him to get it cut but we can only visit each salon once because usually it is traumatizing for both walker and the hair dresser. My friend Amy has cut it a few times but was happy to here that his Dad is his new hair dresser. Surprisingly he was very good, no screaming or crying. Taya found it funny that he was growing hair on his back!!!

And the Finished product. He is so handsome with his new cut (which looks exactly like Eric's), but what else should I expected. Just call him Eric Jr.




7 comments:

Debbie Jo said...

Oh my gosh, Walker is adorable. His hair grows fast! Wish I had that, I could change my hairstyle ALL the time, I love change.

ec said...

he is so stinkin' cute.

missLaura said...

How can a boy that cute cry for so long on an airplane?

Jen said...

that's what I thought, but it i am sure he wasn't so cute to all the other passengers.

lanni said...

so cute! it's true that the hairdresser is the single most traumatic place ever - worse than the doctor, worse than anything. weird.

GENEIL said...

I need to kiss his face!

The Coopers said...

Thats pretty darn cute, the hair on his back does look funny...